Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to me?

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I'm honestly not quite sure what many of you would be doing reading a blog like this during such an important time of year, but I just had to take a moment to post this up. As of last night, I, Shina Windol, CEO/Legatus of the XII Legion corporation, have won our eve-Lord Chribba's mothership auction for an Aeon-class Supercap.

Thread here


While I have corpmates who could fly the darned thing and I could do so myself in 2 days worth of training, it's just not conducive to our operations and so will be sold off to the highest bidder. The sale of this awe-inspiring ship should raise at least 16 billion ISK in funds, allowing us to maintain our current war against STENT at the current wardec fee of 100 million ISK per week for approximately 3 years...and we will continue to fight them that long if we have to in order to kill Taljian/IR2Way, Zodd Nos and their ilk. We'll see you in space STENT, unless of course you pay the ransom.

Merry Christmas y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment